Our home manager is supported by a team of qualified nurses and healthcare assistants
Alongside our devoted team of carers we have a housekeeping team, maintenance staff and dedicated cooks and kitchen staff; we ensure that only the very best people are hired to work in our home. Our full team also receive ongoing training and development regularly to promote best practice and encourage self-development.
Meet the Singleton family
- The Registered Manager: Mrs. Julie Laidlaw
- The Deputy Manager: Mrs. Elaine Richmond
- Administrators: Mrs Beatrice Lunan & Mrs Sharon Stevens
- Activities co-ordinator: Mrs Jeannette French
- Eight fully trained and qualified nurses
- More than 25 healthcare assistants, a large majority of whom have NVQ qualifications in Health & Social Care
We have a large team of staff including Registered Nurses, care staff, maintenance staff housekeeping staff , catering staff and voluntary staff.
We think people should get enjoyment and a feeling of purpose as much as possible in life and for that reason we have appointed a Well Being Coordinator. She arranges all sorts of activities in the home from guest speakers to lively entertainment to individual sessions.
We have a very good catering team led by a Catering Manager. We believe that food and drink is important, we all know that eating and drinking is essential to life but our catering team try very hard to make all meals enjoyable. We purchase the best quality produce from local businesses; we get our vegetables and fruit from a local farm shop, our meat from a local independent butcher and our milk and cream from a local dairy.